Wheat growers—this granular sulfate is engineered to benefit you.
For every $1/acre spent on SUL4R-PLUS granular calcium sulfate as a fertilizer, you will see as much as $3/acre in incremental benefit.
Sulfur deficiency in wheat has become increasingly common throughout the Midwest, resulting in stunted growth and late crop maturity. SUL4R-PLUS fertilizer is the ultimate way to supply this needed element to your soil because it is available immediately to the plant, even in a cool, damp environment. Non-limited concentrations of sulfur allow your spring or winter wheat crop to maximize its yield potential. SUL4R-PLUS fertilizer has been shown to increase yields by up to $60 – $80/acre.*
*Recommended rate of SUL4R-PLUS fertilizer for wheat: 100-150 lbs/acre
BENEFITS FOR WHEAT CROPS
• Better overall nutrient uptake
• Increases wheat’s protein level
• Stronger resistance to disease, including Vomitoxin
• Decreased runoff—helps to keep phosphorus out of tile water
• Improved soil structure and reduced crusting
• Spreads in one pass, blends easily with dry fertilizers
Sulfur deficiency in wheat is often mistaken for nitrogen deficiency. Adding more nitrogen actually causes more damage to the crop. SUL4R-PLUS fertilizer is the perfect form of sulfur for winter or spring wheat, with no nitrogen and 17% sulfate, proven to help you get the most from your wheat crop.