Take a look at the below pictures from a corn trial underway in Pembroke, KY where 100 lbs/acre of SUL4R-PLUS® B+Z fertilizer was post applied alone after planting. Note SUL4R-PLUS® B+Z fertilizer was applied in alternating 80’ swaths across the planted rows of corn. Farmer standard Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium were applied pre-plant on every acre.
Notice the visual difference in terms the overall health of the plant – color, height, maturity stage and canopy all look stronger, greener, healthier as a result of the even feeding of SUL4R-PLUS B+Z fertilizer.
Recent tissue samples from this trial indicate enhanced uptake of Calcium, Sulfur, Zinc, and Boron, with multiple studies and trials indicating that the nutrients will remain available throughout the crop growing season delivering yield increases and no deficiencies.
We know what you will ask: “What will the yield difference look like?” Our experience over multiple, replicated trials on corn is that the application of 50 to 100 lbs of SUL4R-PLUS® B+Z fertilizer to typical grower blends has delivered increased yields of 11-30 bu/acre in differing soil conditions, resulting in grower ROI’s of 150%-698% and no deficiencies.
With ears that look to average 9”- 10” in length and are almost completely filled in the sections treated with SUL4R-PLUS® B+Z versus the ears in the areas of the “Check” fertility appear to be averaging 6”-7” with 2”-3” of the ears unfilled, we believe this trial will fall right in line with our past experiences.
SUL4R-PLUS® B+Z fertilizer micronutrient package delivers a potent quartet of nutrients – Boron, Zinc, Calcium and Sulfur – formulated to make nutrition immediately available to hungry crops whether applied in the spring or in the fall.
- Every granule contains Boron, Zinc, Calcium and Sulfur, and spread patterns result in 22-30 granules per square foot across the acre (based on 100 lbs/acre application rate) so every plant gets fed with efficient nutrition – “Even Feeding”
- Product solubility provides immediate nutrition to all crops and nutrient release rates that mimic the uptake of most crops to provide “3 meals per day to the crop” whether applied in the spring or the fall
- All nutrients are in plant-available form (no waiting), for Right Product, Right Place, Right Rate, Right Time (4Rs)
- Phosphorus-free, for P-sensitive and P-restricted zones
- Provides formulation flexibility, allowing you to provide the correct nutrition or variable rate feeding for crops without overapplying Potassium, Phosphorus, or Nitrogen
- Flexibility to spread 90-120 feet and endorsed by New Leader
- Highest quality granules that blend well with other dry fertilizers and result in dust-free handling
- Salt index less than 8
Get the secondary and micronutrient fertilizer solution for Macro yields. For more information regarding SUL4R-PLUS® B+Z fertilizer, call 844-822-8385 or e-mail INFO@SUL4R-PLUS.COM. And follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.